Processing of personal data carried out
|Data collected||Origin of data||Legal basis||Legitimate interest pursued||Purpose||The duration of the conversation||Recipients|
Email via contact tab
Section 6.1.f. GDPR: processing is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the controller or by a third party
Respond to your contact with us
Customer and prospect relationship
5 years maximum from the date of receipt
Staff authorized to manage customer and prospect relationships
The Association does not sell or transfer your personal data to third parties.
facilitate electronic communication: a single tracer is used, so that you do not have to accept the general conditions of use again
each time you visit the Site. In accordance with the guidelines of the French regulatory authority, we are therefore exempt from mentioning more in-depth information on cookies.
Your data is not subject to automated processing.
Under the legal framework, you have several rights over your personal data. If you want to exercise them, please contact us by
the following means:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Postal way: MOLONGWI, 99 RUE DE LA SCELLERIE 37000 TOURS
Right of access : You have the right to access the personal data processed by the Site concerning you. You can ask us about the data we have about you. You can ask us for a partial or full copy of your data.
Right of rectification : You can request the rectification of information concerning you when it is erroneous, inaccurate or incomplete.
Right of opposition : You can object at any time, for reasons relating to your particular situation, to the processing of your personal data. This right allows you to refuse to communicate information at the time of collection, or to request the erasure of data that you have already transmitted to us. However, we may not respond to your request if we have legitimate and
compelling reasons that prevail over your rights, or if we need them for the recognition, exercise or defense of legal rights.
Right to erasure : You have the right to obtain from the data controller the deletion of the personal data he has on you,
as soon as possible. The request must be justified by one of the following reasons:
- The personal data has been processed unlawfully (without your knowledge, by usurpation, etc.)
- Personal data no longer needs to be processed with regard to the purpose for which it was collected, or if it has been reused for another purpose.
- The personal data must be deleted under a legal obligation provided for by Union law or French law
- You have validly exercised your right of opposition.
Right to limitation : You can request the limitation of the processing of your personal data manifesting in the suspension of their use by
the Association, in the following cases:
- You have contested the accuracy of the personal data concerning you under your right of rectification, for the duration necessary for
the Association to verify the accuracy of the data.
- The data processing is unlawful and you choose restriction instead of deletion.
- You have exercised your right to oppose the processing, the examination of which is in progress.
- Personal data is no longer necessary for processing but you need to keep it for the purposes of establishing, exercising or defending legal rights.
Appeal to the CNIL
In the event that, following contact with the data controller, you feel that you have been wronged in the exercise of your rights, we inform you that you can appeal to the CNIL by following this link or by post:
CNIL – Complaints Department – 3 Place de Fontenoy – TSA 80715 – 75334 PARIS CEDEX 07
The Association undertakes to take the necessary and appropriate measures to guarantee the security and confidentiality of your personal data as well as strict compliance with retention periods.
At the time of collection of your data, the User acknowledges having read this document and accepting its terms by checking a box to
The Association reserves the right to change this document for any useful purpose and undertakes to notify users of any change and obtain their acceptance again.